A transformed Ghana, with eco-conscious communities and practitioners living sustainably caring for (mother earth) and all people especially the youth and women and practicing fair share of resources.
A network of eco-conscious communities and practitioners, living and promoting ecovillage strategies as models for sustainable development.
- To promote and advocate for ecovillage strategies as models for sustainable development in Ghana.
- To empower individuals, communities, and organizations/institutions to live harmoniously with nature
- To foster intercultural exchange, social empowerment, eco-citizenship, peace building among members, ecovillages and traditional communities.
- To promote economically sustainable livelihoods through capacity building, shared economy, appropriate technologies and social enterprise for self reliant communities.
- To regenerate the natural habitat through ecologically sustainable initiatives and lifestyle.
- To collaborate with local and global communities, institutions and practitioners with similar objectives.